A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I need a brain transplant

*msn: Happy birthday Sylvia..may many happy ones follow.

I must never ever do anything important within an hour of waking up.

I took a half hour nap at Boyfriend’s place just now, finally dragging myself up at the memory of two as yet untouched assignments.

As I was leaving his place, I put on my shoes, and then suddenly started patting myself all over.

Me: Eh? Where are my keys? Can you go check your room, did I leave my keys there? Lazy to take out shoes lah.

Boyfriend: *silence*

*jangle*jangle*

I looked down to see my very own right hand tossing my keys jauntily up and down.

Erh..

So paiseh yeah.

Friends of Shanz

Just noticed I get quite a number of referrals from Shanz’ blog. (See links.)

I can’t help but wonder what they are expecting, but given my dear amoeba’s much less bimbo-itic content, I strongly suspect they are disappointed.

Ah well..I have never claimed to be a deep and heavy thinker. (Come to think of it I’ve never claimed to be a thinker at all…hahahaha…)

And they say university and overseas travel broadens the mind.

The iron fist strikes again

Hahaha..thanks to Kev (again, see links) for the “iron fist” comment.

Anyway, I have been given strict instructions by Boyfriend to either refrain from blogging, or to blog at the very most twice a week till exams are over. Apparently he believes that if I spend less time on other things, I will study more.

Such faith…blind…but touching.

Yes yes I will study lah. (just remembered he reads this blog. *grumble*)

Toodles!

1 Comments:

  • Haha... i hope Mr. Boyfriend doesn't get the Iron Fist joke :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home