A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The worst feeling in the world…

*msn: It wasn’t meant to be like this.

I guess the worst feeling in the world changes when we do, and depends especially on whether we are feeling it at that particular point in time.

This is what I think is the worst: when life seems a slow, inexorable, barely-moving yet unstoppable slide to an end you never imagined. Feeling that your dreams will always be the nonentities they really are, and worst of all, forgetting them.

When the pointlessness of it all is no longer a sharp splash of cold water to a sleep-sticky face; but the waves at your feet when you lie by the sea with the tide coming in on a peaceful, cloudy day…lapping, ever creeping, till…

So you see, Nicky, I do have my dark days after all.

*p/s: Nothing happened. Just feeling blue.

1 Comments:

  • We all do.

    You're somewhat of a romantic. Trying to go through life without its attached mundanity.

    p.s. I've gotten used to it, unfortunately.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home