A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Monday, April 18, 2005

Open for business

*msn: The Lady, she says - http://unilinguist.blogspot.com

Okay, so I’m cheating a bit, and that won’t be my MSN nick till I’m done posting this entry. Well this is supposed to be the welcome wagon and so it wouldn’t do to send out invites till I’m ready would it ?

I have decided that I shall let it be known far and wide across the land (actually just my friends) about the existence of this blog. I cannot cannot cannot spend so many hours downloading un-useable software and writing about downloading un-useable software for the reading pleasure of:

  1. Boyfriend, who has to be first reminded that I even have a blog, and then be persuaded (he would say forced) to read it; and
  2. Sister, who DOES read it, and even leaves PROPER comments, but is just one person after all (no matter the many personalities)

I’ll still remain anonymous etc. though till I feel comfortable enough with typing my name out on-screen.

Let me try: V…. no can’t do it, sorry. But you know who I am.

Anyway, to all of you, forgive my ramblings, and if you read nothing else, read just this line, ‘cos this one’s for you:

Welcome !!!

Peace out.

1 Comments:

  • Ooooo... FINALLY me laydee makes her blog known... looking forward to more interesting posts.... and to "boyfriend", her posts aren't too long ok?! They're just nice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home