A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Random act of procrastination

*msn: Don't ask me, I'm just a Commerce student.

This is a very very short post. (for the benefit of Boyfriend who might say I am wasting time. Pah. What does HE know?)

I was reading through Joyce’s blog and came across this:

-start-

The L Word

Taking a break, i watched the first episode of 'The L Word' i dl at 4 am.

Some lezzies and straights at a party:

"There's this study that says that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, that means you're a lesbian."
Everyone then pauses to look at their fingers.
"Oh. I'm definitely gay."
"Look at that, her fingers are the same length. That's so weird..."
"So she's bi."
"Wait. *my* fingers are the same length. Does that mean i'm lesbian too?" - guy
"So you're gay."

I'm looking at my fingers now. Are you? I bet you are.

-end-

I remember watching that episode, but not the conversation. Anyway I wasn’t really paying attention. Was just keeping Boyfriend company as he eagerly awaited any sort of lesbian scene. (I will never understand guys’ obsession with lesbians.)

Anyway. I am procrastinating. So:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(yes, my hand can think. Can yours?)

Something tells me Boyfriend isn’t going to be too devastated…

By the way, the above image was “edited” using Microsoft Word. I don’t have Photoshop. So don’t laugh okay, I know it is very ‘amateur’. (Gene, this means YOU.)

Oh, and another picture. I used my webcam to take a picture of the screen showing me the picture I was taking.

This essentially means that the screen was showing the screen showing the screen showing the screen showing the…

Just look at the picture lah. *haiks*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cool right cool right?

Okay okay I’m going!!!

Jorrs……

6 Comments:

  • Ooooh, finally an answer to my sexuality confusion!

    Who needs psychologists when they have fingers?

    =op

    (Btw, I'm gay, apparently. Sorry Kevin! Haha)

    By Blogger Vee, at 15 May, 2005  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng, at 16 May, 2005  

  • HAHAHA! If i know "boyfriend" well enough, I'm sure he's DEVASTATED by the fact that you aren't bi. :p Btw, GREAT Word skills! Haha... I doubt I can do that with Word! I can do that with paint but definitely not with Word. Tsk tsk Kevin... too bad for you with Vee Vien... tsk tsk.... Sigh, I feel for you whoever you are Mr. Kevin.... :)

    By Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng, at 16 May, 2005  

  • omfg, my name.




    ...




    shit, im lesb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 May, 2005  

  • Lady, you have too much time. Too much time indeed. But that IS a cool webcam photo. *prances around in celebration that he's straight* You lose, Vee Vien! Hahahahahaha lesbian girl.

    By Blogger Gemynd, at 16 May, 2005  

  • I wonder what it says about me when it is only my most trivial posts which get comments.

    My so-called "deep thoughts" are obviously not worthy of discussion.

    *haiks*

    OH OH! Or maybe my arguments are so compelling everyone is persuaded to agree with me!

    That must be it. *nods complacently*

    By Blogger me me me, at 17 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home