A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Insanity, thy name is mine

*msn: Sparkles Montana

Oh my God.

Oh my God.

I just took a shower in ice-cold (I am not exaggerating) water.

Please remember I am in AUSTRALIA which is in the SOUTHERN hemisphere and it is thus now entering WINTER not SUMMER. (Because you see, apparently I forgot.)

How cold was it?

My hair is stiff. STIFF. And when I stepped out, the ambient temperature (8oC) felt positively balmy.

Why did I do it?

Because I was dirty. Ironically (and I usually appreciate irony but NOT now) as a result of cleaning my toilet in nothing but pure HOT water resulting in sweaty, oily, grimy me.

NO I did not use up the hot water. The hot water comes from a huge boiler that supplies the entire apartment building, and so it is unlikely that I could have single-handedly wiped out the hot water supply.

Externally-induced brain freeze is so unfunny.

I think I’ll go put on a couple of quilts now and sit in the oven.

……………………

1 Comments:

  • I'd probably die if I took a shower in such cold water. I'm the one who turns the heater up to 5/8 for a shower in Malaysia. So rest assure you're not the one who 'wiped out the hot water supply', I probably did all the way from here.

    Oh right so anyway, heeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehe. Externally-induced brain freeze..yummy..

    (I'm trying to waste time because I have 30 minutes before I have to go get ready for school and take my LAST 2 PAPERS BWAHAHHAHA)

    Hmm I should be studying. Ahh well, there goes my Physics.

    You're so committed to your blog, you write so much.. Look at mine :( Well mine's got cool poems so you lose. HAEHRAEHRARHAHER.

    Sorry.

    By Blogger Gemynd, at 26 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home