A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A stroll beyond infinity, and a postscript

Two nights ago I got up from my bed, opened my eyes, and saw stars. Pricking flashes like darting balls of mercury, slipping away from focus, dancing around the edges of my sight. Other times all else turns black, and for a few quick-long seconds I see nothing but bursts and twinkling points of silver-white, enveloping me in a dizzy starry spell.

It’s like floating, for those precious moments, in a galaxy of my very own.

……………………………………

In response to a question someone asked Sylvia, either in jest (haha, not), or in all seriousness (which is, actually, funnier):

a) I am not pregnant. *rolls eyes*; and

b) Apparently my uterus reads me - now how’s THAT for reader penetration?

:oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home