A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Discovery

We were…talking one night (gossip is an ugly, ugly word. I mean really. Look at it.) and mildly indulging in the “what-if” game – “What if…then what would you do?” etc., except about other people. (“What if so so did that that, d’you think so so so would do this and that?”)

Because, you know, there is only so many times I can ask Boyfriend what he’d do if my breasts fell off. (“Or just one side! Or if I lost my feet! Or an eye! Or *gasp* my voice! Like permanently!”)

I had to stop after the last one because he said it’s just not nice to give people false hopes.

Pah.

Anyway.

In the midst of conversation, Boyfriend made a statement so biting it shocked me.

     Me: That was…mean.

     Boyfriend: Yeah, but it was true.

And it was.

Those who do not know him may not understand the magnitude of this revelation: Boyfriend can be mean.

How…delicious.

It’s like biting into a bland oatmeal cookie, and finding a thick, gooey fudgey centre.

Oozing.

Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home