A Unilinguist: As if I don't talk enough in real life..

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Aha

*msn: Happy birthday Lizzie, the Milis fish.

I passed.

No, not spectacularly (not even close), but let’s not quibble.

(I actually said this to my mum, who, after years of putting up with me and my chronic underachieving, has finally learnt that to expect nothing means to be pleasantly surprised each and every time, and therefore was suitably impressed.)

Of course all this means is that instead of being merely a student awaiting her results, I am now officially an unemployed bum in search of the nearest Centrelink office.

I think that calls for a celebration, don’t you? *failed-attempt-at-sardonic-wink*

(On you, of course. After all, I AM broke and jobless. Hahahahahaha.)





Yes of course I’m really pleased. After all, I am now a graduate. A graduate. And Boyfriend is not. Finally, I outrank him. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha……

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home